the Trash vitae

Trash is the editor-in-chief of an independent Colorado micro-publisher/ design studio. I dabble in digital photography, the lost art of film image making, and guerilla digital video. DrMAC Studios specializes in books and videos on self-reliance, gardening, dumpster diving, urban foraging and living off the excesses of others.
This blog documents my daily experiences with the rest of the world

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my new toy

a cuppla posts ago I was talking about the potential of my getting a recycled Powerbook to use for the blog, the photos and the to-come videos. Well it happened yesterday. I recd this fine little piec of technology and have been spending the time to ready it for its new life.
brief rundown on the specs
667mhz g4
1gb (the max) in RAM
60gb hard drive
OS10.4.11
CS2 , Office 2004, FInal Cut 4
 This baby has alot of potential. The only thing it need is a new battery. The one thats in it is dead. I am looking fwd to a long future with this new tool.


No comments: